We’ve designed the Oto to enhance the ear exam experience for patients and physicians. Since younger patients aren’t always thrilled with having their ears checked, getting a still picture of the eardrum can be tough. We recommend taking a video first and then capturing a frame later. The best part? Send your patient home with an image of his or her ear by emailing directly from the app.
Capture a still frame from a video exam in 5 steps:
1. Take a video and head to the Exam Review screen by selecting “Review.”
2. Choose the video file you want grab an image from and tap on the thumbnail.
3. Locate the frame by playing the video or scrubbing your finger along the bar. When you find the still frame you want to save, select “Save Frame.”
4. All selected frames will appear at the bottom of the screen. Tap on your favorite frame to see full screen.
5. Select “Share” in the upper right hand corner to send the image to you or your patient.
Questions? Feel free to reach out any time by phone (888-930-6490) or email (email@example.com).